Sunday, March 1, 2009

#2 [The [re]-Evolution]

I believe in evolution of self.

I believe that when we find something that is not working in our lives...we either stay in the same position

or EVOLVE.....

Over the years I have evolved about two times.....it was mostly mental..but some physical...cutting off my hair

cutting some friends off.....and re-evaluating some old habits...I have become who I am today. Which btw is

not working anymore....so it's time to go back in the lab and remix....this life of mines.

badu fist Pictures, Images and Photos

P.S
my blogs WILL get interesting..lol...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we are going through similar phases... difference is... i lost my bestest....and i only trimmed my dead ends.. lmao!

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

I believe personal evolutions are truly a blessing!

C i a . said...

Oh dmn , you`ve said it best.
I totally understand the general aspect
of things you get .
I want to evovle physically so badly
but so much that I'm forgetting my mental and spiritual point of things.

Hi I`m Ci, your newest follower .