Friday, July 10, 2009

.Pretty Wings.

Inspired by whenever wherever whatever.

I can’t promise I won’t lie….or never ever cry……

I can’t promise I won’t say a hurtful word…one that would cut you like a sword

I can’t promise that we won’t argue sometimes into the night..I can’t promise that

I won’t ever be wrong….and you won’t ever be right.

I can’t promise that I won’t wish for you to return my calls.

Stare softly in my eyes and love me after all.

What I can promise is that I will love you with all my best…and I won’t do silly

things to put you through a “test”

I’ll make sure to kiss you when you’re mad….hug you when you’re sad…and give

you your space. I promise that I won’t push you away or slap you in your face.

This is all guaranteed if you would just have me =)

~Poetic Justice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw every emotion that was channeled...I felt each line that dripped w/ gloom or shine...I can relate