Wednesday, July 1, 2009

11:11


I use to constantly wish at 11:11, for a lot of things…a job, a man, good health, but what I didn’t realize was that those things could never just miraculously land in my lap. I couldn’t get a job unless I had connections and filled out applications, I couldn’t find a man spending my freetime at the computer or watching classic love movies on the television, If I didn’t get regular check ups or wasn’t careful with sexual relations or eat healthly I couldn’t possibly be healthy. I think a lot of us fail to realize that things just aren’t handed to us…as much as we want them to be…okay maybe you’re rich and young, but someone is making that money for you and in a blink of an eye that money can be gone. NEVER take things for granted.

I might just start back wishing at 11:11 although without work it rarely comes true.

2 comments:

SCo said...

i think im gonna start wishing at 11:10 just so i can get the first wish earlier then you

Poetic.Justice said...

lol go ahead...I don't believe in it anymore.